Ross, we are, as we suspect many others are,  VERY interested in your
analysis of the U of Maryland research on borers.  Most Iris folks are
convinced that there is virtually no research being done.  Being is one o=
the "borer hotspots of the world" - the Midwest, both the pest and
treatment are a large concern to us.

We would really love to hear more "learned" opinions on this study and wh=
we (collectively) iris growers can do to help this research along.

So how 'bout it - Bill Shear and other plant biology/botany folks - pleas=
give us more info.

Rita Gormley
Region 18 AIS, Zone 5
Cedar Hill, MO