Re: Re: Bio

Hello Iris Friends,

	I would like to introduce myself.  My name is Randy Penn.  I live in
Englewood, Colorado a suburb of Denver at an altitude of 5280 feet.

	My Iris favorites are: tall bearded, border bearded, intermediate bearded &
spurias.  I also dabble with minature bearded, standard bearded & japanese
I have a large assortment of iris on 3 city lots.

	My hybradizing efforts are on a direct course of a need for 1 or more city
lots. I have not introduced any iris but that could come in the near future.
I am fascinated with horned iris and plicatas.

	I am a member of the AIS, Region 20 Iris Society, the Elmohr Iris Society and
the new High Country Iris Society of which I am the president.  Region 20 is
eagerly awaiting the national convention in June.  I hope you can come and
visit all the convention beds as well as any additional beds available in the

	I am seeking any information on Japanese Iris and their needs.  My garden
also accepts any Hybradizers seedling for testing and reporting at a mile

	I am eager to learn, interact and share knowledge with those on Iris-L.

Thank You So Much,

Randy Penn