Re: CULT: landscaping vs naturalizing

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: CULT: landscaping vs naturalizing
  • From: nickishay@juno.com (Nicki Shay)
  • Date: Wed, 24 Dec 1997 15:25:24 -0700 (MST)

Hello,  I could not resist.  SNOW IN SANTE FE?   You all should be in
balmy Washington State this winter!  El Nino has given us a Christmas
blessing.  You would not believe it.
Fushias in bloom, camelias, hydrangeas and geraniums - and in Seattle?
Cherry trees blossoming here and there.  Wild!!!  I am enjoying every
minute of it while it lasts!

Merry Christmas all.             Nicki Shay