Mole Removal

Hi all,
 I pulled this out of the 1997 Old Farmers Almanac re: Mole removal, I
thought some of you could find this information usefull.
"I would like to share my way of getting rid of moles. I have no luck
with either traps or chemicals and I'm not inclined to chase them over
to my neighbors. But this method works. Remove the muffler on your power
lawn mowerand then add a peice of bent or fitted metal pipe in it's
place to reach from the mower to the diggings. Run the mower a minute or
so in each opening. Presto! The moles are dead and buried. Be sure to
wear heavy gloves when handling the pipe because it gets very hot. Also,
plug up the holes afterward because the mole runs make good breeding
nests for mice and snakes. George Kvaternik, Trimble Missouri"
Like I said, I pulled the peice of information out of the 1997 Old
Farmers Almanac and posted it here in the hope that at least one of you
would find this helpfull in your gardening.
| \ichard
Shehor/\/ Jr.

. . . If pro is the opposite of con than is progress the opposite of