Re: Space-Agers for Eastern USA

Dear Virginia:  I meant that my Space-Age seedlings have no SKY HOOKS in
them, -except those that have been bred from Monty's things, most of which
come from SKY HOOKS. Other outcrosses were made netween my best rebloomers,
such as RENOWN, NORTHWARD HO, and SUNNY DISPOSITION and Monty's MESMERIZER,
ROCK STAR.These obviously are out-crosses, with no parents the same .
    As to rebloom for your area, I recommend CLARENCE, probably my best,
and such old reliable ones as IMMORTALITY, ENGLISH COTTAGE, I DO, PERFUME
COUNTER.
For outstanding color I recommend JENNIFER REBECCA (ROSE-PINK), AMANDA ERIN
.(apricot-orange), and BLESSED ASSURANCE , a newIB in two tones of vivid
daffodil yellow. BABY BLESSED, an SDB, is still top of the RIS Symposium
for its class, and the newer BABY PRINCE in deep violet has been getting
some raves.
    Donald and some of the growers who live near you could probably give
you some useful information about what does well in your area. PINK
ATTRACTION is very good in most places. Lloyd Zurbrigg in Durham NC