Re: OT: Web site check

I was in the process of rebooting at that precise time, so the
server was down for about 5 minutes.

At 10:09 PM 12/26/97 -0700, you wrote:
>Duane Buell wrote:
>> If some on you would be so kind as to try this link to
>> my web site http://www.outdoorhq.com and let me know if
>> it works for you, I would appreciate it. Please reply
>> privately so we don't waste bandwidth on the list.
>> Thanks,
>> Duane, in balmy, rainy Juneau, Alaska. Mid 40s today, and
>> tonight will probably be mid 30s. I wanna go snowshoeing!
>> Duane Buell
>> http://www.outdoorhq.com
>> dbuell@ptialaska.net or sales.ohq@sport4u.com
>Duane, I tried it at about 10 pm MST -- no luck, message indicates the
>server is down or otherwise non-functional. Probably swooned from the
>heat up there. Come on down -- we just keep getting more snow,
>particularly every time the weatherman sez we won't. And the temps are
>dropping to zeroF so the snow's not melting...
>Marte in the mtns
>Evergreen, CO
  OUTDOOR HEADQUARTERS - Making the Outdoors Affordable
    Hiking - Camping - Fishing - Hunting - Reloading
        PawnShop - Sport Cards - Phone Cards
  907-789-9785 Fax 907-789-1051 (1-800-478-0770 AK only)
        9131 Glacier Hwy #2, Juneau AK 99801