Re: OT.rebloomers

Jeff and Carolyn Walters wrote:

> "Warm Climate" rebloomers often do not produce their rebloom stalks until
> too late (October or November) for them to reach blooming stage in areas
> where cold weather comes early.

For the sake of our new members I want to expand on the above statement.
Not all warm climate rebloomers bloom too late in the season.  There are
many varieties bred in warm climates which do well in colder areas of
the country.  It is really not a situation of where the iris is bred but
of iris genetics.

Rick Tasco
Superstition Iris Gardens
Central California (warm climate)