Garden Books on Irises

I just wanted to say that today, I went to 3 diffrent book stores in
Dover and could not find any books specficly on Irises, the closest I
found was Ortho Books's All About Bulbs witch dose give some vage genral
information on Irises and Ryzomes. I also picked up the 1998 Old Farmers
Almanac and The American Gardeners Journal witch I can't wait to get a
chace to use. If any of you have any information on were to get
resonable priced books on Irises, Please post.
TTYL
 _
|_)
| \ichard