Books on Irises

Richard Shehorn is looking for books on irises......

If I were you, Richard, I'd stop my schlepping and "let my fingers do the

You have a wonderful resource right here - Barnes and Noble, Amazon, Timber
Press, Eureka, etc., all have web sites and all carry books on irises.  Also,
Capability Books MIGHT have a site, not sure.

The most obvious source is, however, the Iris Society itself!  If you are a
member of AIS, you can buy the mother of all iris books, World of Iris,
through them very reasonably.  The Siberian Iris and The Japanese Iris are
offered by the respective societies as well.

AND, if you're not comfortable about buying a book you have not been able to
look at first.... just ask us!  You might have noticed we can have an opinion
or two <BG>

Kathy Guest
Gardening vicariously through her gardening library till June