CULT/HYB: Harvest of Memories

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: CULT/HYB: Harvest of Memories
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@icx.net>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Dec 1997 10:16:29 -0700 (MST)

A couple of questions re: HARVEST OF MEMORIES.

The big clump that I potted up and brought indoors to enjoy the bloom
and bloom and bloom has been sitting outdoors under the walnut tree
looking healthy and green and happy in spite of all the below 20o spells
and the between spells with nights above freezing and warm day temps.

Anybody want to venture a guess as to whether this thing would try to
bloom again if I brought it indoors under bright lights?

Also, I was so blown away by the profusion of bloom on the clumps I left
outdoors well past several hard freezes, it would be interesting to try
some of her children.  Does anybody know of HARVEST OF MEMORIES

Linda Mann east Tennessee USA

P.S. Mark Cook - I potted a chunk of LITTLE SHOWOFF and put it on my
windowsill at work.  It had a couple of bouts of rot 'till I figured how
much water to give it and now it is slowly growing a lot of increase.
No sign of attempt to bloom though.