Harvest of Memories & QUESTION about POAST

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Harvest of Memories & QUESTION about POAST
  • From: nickishay@juno.com (Nicki Shay)
  • Date: Sun, 28 Dec 1997 12:56:18 -0700 (MST)

Thanks for the information. I do not know those catalog firms here.
Maybe you and I could exchange a rhizome when the proper time comes for
dividing and replanting.
We have Shreiners in Oregon and Cooley's in Oregon - and that is where
all that I have came from.

I am like all of you - I simply cannot wait for spring -so I can get out
there in the dirt and work and wait for the glorious blooms.

QUESTION TO ALL:  Please write with your experiences of using POAST - the
herbacide that supposedly kills grass.  I have grass coming up everywhere
- even tho I have cleaned it out repeatedly.  Are there any other
products I can use - or - is POAST the best and safest?

Thanks for your help.  Nicki Shay, Washington State