Harvest of Memories & QUESTION about POAST
- To: Multiple recipients of list <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Harvest of Memories & QUESTION about POAST
- From: email@example.com (Nicki Shay)
- Date: Sun, 28 Dec 1997 12:56:18 -0700 (MST)
Thanks for the information. I do not know those catalog firms here.
Maybe you and I could exchange a rhizome when the proper time comes for
dividing and replanting.
We have Shreiners in Oregon and Cooley's in Oregon - and that is where
all that I have came from.
I am like all of you - I simply cannot wait for spring -so I can get out
there in the dirt and work and wait for the glorious blooms.
QUESTION TO ALL: Please write with your experiences of using POAST - the
herbacide that supposedly kills grass. I have grass coming up everywhere
- even tho I have cleaned it out repeatedly. Are there any other
products I can use - or - is POAST the best and safest?
Thanks for your help. Nicki Shay, Washington State