Re: POAST AND BASAGRAN

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: POAST AND BASAGRAN
  • From: nickishay@juno.com (Nicki Shay)
  • Date: Sun, 28 Dec 1997 18:35:21 -0700 (MST)

Thanks to all who have written in answer to my question about Poast.  Now
I have learned that there is a product called Basagran that works perhaps
better.

And Vantage was mentioned.  Anymore info on that product?

Does anyone know why Poast is so difficult to find?  Who made it?

And Basagran - where does one expect to find it?  And, is it concentrated
and diluted for spraying?      I cannot afford to hire a crew to do
weeding - and the old knees are yelling at me when I get down.  There has
to be a better way than that!

Thanks, folks.  Any more information out there?  Wish some chemical
genius was on this list - or grew Iris - then they would know how badly
we need their scientific expertise to help us, hmmmmmmmm?

Happiest of New Years - everyone.           Nicki - Cool Puget Sound, WA
State