REF: Books about Irises

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: REF: Books about Irises
  • From: "william b. cook" <billc@atlantic.net>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Dec 1997 19:56:11 -0700 (MST)

     There are several good books about Irises that are available.  The
WORLD OF IRISES is available directly through the American Iris Society.
Also, THE JAPANESE IRIS (McEwen), THE SIBERIAN IRIS (The small book by
McEwen a few years ago), and THE LOUISIANA IRIS, (Mertzweiler/Calleit) are
all excellent works with great photography.  Graeme Grosvenor's GROWING
IRISES is another that I would recommend.  It has great photography and
informative text too.
     I think that the books about Siberian, Japanese, and Louisiana Irises
can be purchased from the respective societies.  GROWING IRISES is
available from Eureka.

Mark A. Cook
Dunnellon, FL.