Some weeks ago, as mentioned on the list, I planted some small pieces of
Hemodactylus tuberosus in pots and kept them in doors and others out in
the garden.  I was surprised that the former sprouted immediately and
grew like weeds.  They are new 37 inches high!  No sign of flowers yet.

These same plants have been attached by a very small green aphid and I
noticed that they are also quite abundant on my potted Louisianans.  At
the same time, I can not find them on any of the other irises on the
same table or plant stands.

Ian, in Ottawa where it is about -17C and there has been a little snow.