Re: Garden Books on Irises

>Although I do not live in America, and don't really have any idea on the
>way bookshops work and stuff, I don't think it can be much different
>from here.
>I have the same problem with getting Iris books here in Tasmania, so I
>just find out what book I want and get the bookshop to order it in for
>me.  It doesn't cost me any extra, and it is easy.  I check out the
>online bookshops to find what I want, as I think shopping online is a
>bit dodgy.
>Fiona Walsh
>Tasmania, Australia
Dear Fiona Walsh:  Greetings and best wishes for the New Year. I am a
Canadian, permanent resident in the U.S.A. My grandmother White was borh
Charity Brine inEngland, a daughter of James Brine, the youngest of the
Tolpuddle martyrs. He married Elizabeth Standfield, a sister to one martyr
and brother to another. Since Mrs.Stanfield, Elizabeth's mother was a
Loveless, sister to the martyr who was sent to Tasmania, George by name.
Seeing your address put this into my head, and you may never have heard of
the group, agricultural workers who were transported for trying to organize
labor unions for agric. workers.  Lloyd Zurbrigg, iris hybridizer, Durham