Re: Japanese Iris

<< Living in region 20 (Colorado) at an altitude of 5280 feet, this is only an
 experiment.  Most region members (99%) stay away from Japanese Iris.  I have
 probably made many mistakes so far into this adventure, but I am determined
 continued until I succeed. >>

And..... my money says you will!  And then your Region-mates will fall on
their knees and fervently wish that they, too, had planted Japanese Irises.

Seriously, Randy - it sounds like you gave those Japanese Iris a lovely home
and they should be very happy.  DO keep us informed ...  and DO educate your
region on these exotic beauties.

Did you join the Society for Japanese Iris yet?  Best $4 you'll ever spend.

Kathy Guest
E. Aurora, NY