Re: OT: was Rick Tasco's lighting comment

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: OT: was Rick Tasco's lighting comment
  • From: Mike00Rita <Mike00Rita@aol.com>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Dec 1997 04:50:53 -0700 (MST)

     Much to my husbands chagrin I have used all kinds of stuff for plants in
the winter. Garage style florescent  light fixtures boards, old sewing machine
tables, yard sale tables wood boxes, whatever. However, I now have a pretty
glass topped coffee table under an overhanging shelf which gives lots of light
to many plants in the dining room and adds  nice color and light hence, makes
me feel like the gardening season  isn't that far away.

Rita B