Re: iris info

> > > WABASH  (Williamson, 1936)  TB  No height given, but was about 30" in
> > Kentucky.  Blue toned bicolor
> Mark -- No offense, but I can't let your description of WABASH stand.
> WABASH is an amoena of heavy substance. The standards are pure white and
> the falls are velvety royal purple trimmed in ermine. Height is right.
> Griff Crump, along the tidal Potomac near Mount Vernon, VA
> jgcrump@erols.com

     You are correct.  The WABASH I had in Kentucky was exactly as you
described.  I made the mistake of (trying) to lift the description from the
color code in the 1939 AIS Checklist.  Deciphering those colors it
difficult at best.  You did not offend me.  I hope that this did not
confuse Loyd.

Mark A. Cook
Dunnellon, FL. 		 Where it may frost again tonight.