Tiger Shark

Hello all

Last summer I made a small mail order iris purchase and was
sent a bonus iris named "Tiger Shark".   This particular grower
had an e-mail link on their website for customer service, but,
I tried, and tried, and tried again for several months to get them to
respond to my e-mail request for a description of this iris.
I never got any response  from them.

Could anyone help me?
What does the iris  "Tiger Shark" look like?

Terry Ryan  in Marietta Georgia    where it has been snowing on and off for
the past 24 hours but not enough to collect on the ground.