Re: iris info

Donald, here is some information from the AIS checklist:

PINK HORIZON (Schreiners, 68), Evenly colored flamingo pink self including
beard.

ROYAL TOUCH (Schreiners, 67), Dark marine blue-violet uniform color; navy
blue beard.

You should seriously consider purchasing the complete set of R&Is.  They
will be one of the best investments you can make!

Dorothy in Albuquerque where it is cold and windy and not snowing at the
present time.