Re: Am I the only one????

Ann and Don Violette wrote:

> Hi Just a question ?Am I the only one who is getting Two and Three
> copies of the same messages ??? Only got 2 of each the first week now
> instead of better T'IS worse     Help !!!   Ann Violette

Ann:

I very rarely receive duplicates & have never received triplicates --
that could fill up your mailbox in a hurry. I'm fairly certain that the
cause is in your server, or more properly, the interaction between your
computer's server & the webmaster's software. You might see about
upgrading your server to the most recent version. For what it's worth to
know, my system is running Netscape Navigator v. 3.0 under Windows 95,
OEM service release 2.

If all that sounds like Greek to you, don't worry -- as we all really
know in our heart of hearts, computer's run on magic...

Marte in the mtns	Zone 4/Sunset 1  Colorado