Re: CULT/HYB: Harvest of Memories

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: CULT/HYB: Harvest of Memories
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@icx.net>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Dec 1997 03:19:51 -0700 (MST)

Lloyd Zurbrigg wrote:
> It
> is best crossed with rather wide parents, but of itself is often a
> contender for Queen at the Fall Shows.

Lloyd - Thanks for the suggestions.  I will put SUNNY DISPOSITION on my
wish list.  I guess HARVEST OF MEMORIES is too recent an introduction to
have many children around, especially down in my price range.

Talk about wide crosses, two pods of DUSKY CHALLENGER x HARVEST OF
MEMORIES produced some seeds for me.  Well, what the heck, why not?
Anticipating many doggie little children....

Linda Mann east Tennessee USA