Re: Sunset Zones

> > > Before the subject of climate zones dies, set" and

>Hi Ann,
I prefer the Sunset zones because they are not as broad as the other.
Sunset zeroes in on your local better. They also list information on
each plant listed in their book for the new Sunset zones.
I refer to the Sunset book as my "Gardening Bible" Every time I move,
out comes the book (for a while they only had the Western Garden
Book(all of the states west of Colo.,NM and etc. the new book is the
National Garden Book which lists every state east of the old line) I
study the new region and recheck the plants I plan to move. I also refer
to it when I purchase a new plant I haven't grown before.
Leslie in Omaha (Who knows where next?)