Re: CULT/HYB: Harvest of Memories

>Lloyd Zurbrigg wrote:
>> It
>> is best crossed with rather wide parents, but of itself is often a
>> contender for Queen at the Fall Shows.
>Lloyd - Thanks for the suggestions.  I will put SUNNY DISPOSITION on my
>wish list.  I guess HARVEST OF MEMORIES is too recent an introduction to
>have many children around, especially down in my price range.
>Talk about wide crosses, two pods of DUSKY CHALLENGER x HARVEST OF
>MEMORIES produced some seeds for me.  Well, what the heck, why not?
>Anticipating many doggie little children....
>Linda Mann east Tennessee USA
Dear Linda: Happy New Year!  Yes, you may get a lot of rather narrow-falled
seedlings, but a few should be very valuable, at least as parents! You
should get great size, and good growth. I'll be very curious to see how
they turn out.Sunny here, but very cold last night. Have color  on BLESSED
ASSURANCE in the playhouse. Lloyd Z in Durham NC