Re: iris info

>On Tue, 30 Dec 1997, Donald Eaves wrote:
>>
>> P.S.  Walter, did it have fragrance?  What luck!  Blooms for the New Year
>> maybe?
>>
>        Yes, the sweet, lemony fragrance it inherited from its momma, BABY
>BLESSED.
>        Since ARIL REVERIE opened yesterday morning, I expect it to be
>open on New Year's Day.
>
>        Walter Moores
>        Enid Lake, MS 7/8
Happy New Year, Walter. Glad to hear of Aril Reverie being open for you. It
would  have had to be brought indoors here; a deep frost last night.
Children of BABY BLESSED dominated the early fall season here, ---LOW HO
SILVER, I BLESS and a very nice yellow sdlg of Mitch Jameson that gave four
stems all at once.