AIS: Show judges - help

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: AIS: Show judges - help
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@icx.net>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Dec 1997 16:04:38 -0700 (MST)

We have lost 2 of our 3 show judges for May 9 due to scheduling
conflicts.  Is there a list of judges we can get?

Our show chair suggested we might be more successful if we plan to
'import' judges from outside our region, where bloom season is either
about over or not yet started.  She asked me to try to find out if there
is a list of contacts she can get to start writing letters.

Linda Mann east Tennessee USA