Re: AIS: Show judges - help

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: AIS: Show judges - help
  • From: Irisborer <Irisborer@aol.com>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Dec 1997 16:29:07 -0700 (MST)

 We have lost 2 of our 3 show judges for May 9 due to scheduling
 conflicts.  Is there a list of judges we can get?   >>

Linda.... a complete list of judges appears once/year in the AIS Bulletin....
I BELIEVE in January.  I have the updated list for 1998 if you can't find the

We often import judges - from Ohio, Pittsburgh and Canada.... it's fun to meet
new people and to make the judging a little more interesting.

Kathy Guest
E. Aurora, NY