OT?: Sunset Zones

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: OT?: Sunset Zones
  • From: "william b. cook" <billc@atlantic.net>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Dec 1997 18:35:40 -0700 (MST)

     I am glad to see some favorable comments on the Sunset National Garden
Book zones.  I think that using this reference will lead to fewer garden
failures, and thus less discouragement.  The USDA Zones are too broad.
There is a lot of difference between Zone 7 Delaware, Zone 7 Tennessee,
Zone 7 Texas, and Zone 7 Washington.  Sunset has at least TRIED to address
Happy Gardening.

Mark A. Cook
Dunnellon, FL.