Re: I'm BACK!

Today I took a long walk to a car lot to 1. work off the HOT Temper
I had at the time because a guy JERKED me around on a deal for a car,
and 2. I wanted to see if this car lot was for real, it is and its a ripoff too.
Anyway, I came accross some more of those Iris that looked like the
I.Detra(sp?) that I had gowing in Hawaii, well they are AND they are NOT!
The ones I had had a bloom of 3 large spade like petals and 3 other petals
(don't know the real name) over them but between then with the big flat
ones having a big dark brown/black spot. Well today I found some of these
in this area on that strret planted around junk yards, in bloom and
whow and behold, the flowers kind of looked like those, only they had
kind of the look of the walking iris! the 3 main petals were nerror,
each of those had a yellow flame? like on them in the midle and oh heck
I just can't put it into words. I picked one stock of buds that I hope will
bloom, I'll get photos of them then, I did find two seed pods so I got seeds!
I never did get seeds from the ones in Hawaii anddidn't get to bring any of
those over either.

That's the news from Sunland.