OT-BIO

From: Hjh4blh@aol.com

My name is Jim Horvitz. I live in Rancho Mirage Ca which is in the low
California desert. After several years living in a condo I got back to
gardening last year. I find iris exciting but do not have much expertise in
growing them.  So far the plants I have appear to be doing fine inspite of the
120F summers. I have tried a few rebloomers with little sucess as far as
rebloom. New plants are all planted and I am anxiously waiting for spring to
come. Anxious to learn more from the list.  Jim Horvitz