Re: rebloom

carl eckhoff wrote:

 Dec. 1, 1998. It's very hard to believe this is Dec 1 & there are still iris blooming in my garden. Southland opened yesterday, Matrix & Buckwheat should open today. Also still blooming are Perfume Counter, Black Magic , Belvi Cloud, Flower Shower & Twice Blessed. Some blooms have a little frost damage on the edges but still a wonderful sight for this time of the year.

How wonderful to have so many flowers blooming in Dec.!  It is beautiful here, but of course my iris are not established enough to bloom yet, and I certainly hope none of them do this winter!  It sounds like lovely weather in most of the country except in the far north and high elevations, and of course the Pacific northwest.

Take care of things in Kansas.  We have to admit we're homesick.  I would love to be there for the 50th anniversary party of the Iris Club since I have belonged almost that long.  Perhaps it will work out yet.

Say "Hi" to all the people at Iris Club for me.

Pat in CO