Lone Star Gardens

From: tomd@fones.cals.lib.ar.us (Tom Dillard)

Notice to all Iris listers:

Farron Campbell, proprietor of Lone Star Gardens in Texas--one of the major
commercial sources for Louisiana irises, asked me to post the following
notice on the list:

 "Please post the following: Lone Star Iris Gardens is no longer in business.
I am simply overwhelmed with work. My job requires me to travel 5 days of the
week on average. Weekends are often spent at the office as well. There is
simply no time to respond to the letters and phone calls I receive each day. I
am sorry if this has caused problems, but I can't change that now."

Tom Dillard
Society for Louisiana Irises

Tom W. Dillard, Curator
Butler Center for Arkansas Studies