OT:Lurking

From: Starlord@QNET.COM (Slc.Dennis Bishop)

 Just to let you know, I've been lucking in the back ground sice
I changed my ISP. Now I'm testing an upgrade to my
newsgroup/e-mail reader and have one of my Japanese tapes playing
on the vcr in the background.

 I've started digging up all my plants, and putting them in pots,
as I can afford to, I'm going to buy potting soil and dump the
soil back and replace it with potting soil. I'm slowly doing this
as I watch for another place to rent somewhere around here. This
time I hope to find a house with some land around it. Seems the
owner of the park here doesn't like the digging and designing of
my garden, so I've already started to put it back the way it was.

Dahliaman