Re: OT:Lurking

From: "william b. cook" <billc@atlantic.net>

>  Just to let you know, I've been lucking in the back ground sice
> I changed my ISP. Now I'm testing an upgrade to my
> newsgroup/e-mail reader and have one of my Japanese tapes playing
> on the vcr in the background.

Dennis,
     It is good to see you back with us.  Good luck in finding a better
place to live.

     I have been putting some Irises into pots.  Large pots, that is.  I
have found that I can grow beardless Irises better if I pot them in a mix
of the native sand + Canadian Peat.  I sink the pots into the ground.  This
makes it much easier to keep them moist.  There will be more on this
project once I have it finished.

Mark A. Cook
billc@atlantic.net
Dunnellon, Florida	[November 1998 Temperature range 36 F to 93 F]