Re: TB: Rebloom on Radiant Angel

From: Iarejan@aol.com

In a message dated 11/24/98 10:02:12 PM Eastern Standard Time,
ItsRoTalk@aol.com writes:

<<  I think the discussion was about RA vs. BRIDE'S HALO. My personal opinion
 there is no contest, get both!  >>
  That was me re: the RA or BH choice.   How COOL about RA smelling like
See, I think I have to get it since it's only $1.50 from Suttons...who can
resist that?
BH is also fairly in expensive sooo....
   Re: weather... incredibly warm in S.C. here too...THANK YOU DASHING for
waiting for me to get home from turkey celebrations to open...three buds now
on a stalk and all not quite showing color.  Came home toting two donated rz
from my moms gardens in NJ...late to transplant but what the heck...a yellow
she doesn't know the name of...and an I. Germanica entitled "Plum Red"...at
least that's what the questionable tag said.  She said it actually is more
coffee colored for her...so of course I had to bring it here to see if it'll
be more red in theSouth...someone said pinks are pinker here...maybe the red
tone tendancy holds for this one...
An adventure just the same!
Janet N.
zone 8 of S.C.