Re: Archives

From: "Lewis,Shirlee E" <Shirlee.E.Lewis@kp.ORG>

> Thanks all for the interesting notes about Airl and Arilbred. As an
> innocent
> new  member of the list how do I find the  Iris-L/Iris-talk archives?
> Jim
> Horvitz Rancho Mirage ca. (USDA Zone 9 Sunset Zone 13)

Welcome to Iris Talk  Jim and Welcome to Region 15 of AIS

The archives can be found at

	http://www.mallorn.com/lists/iris-talk/

The closest local iris society to you is San Diego & Imperial Counties.
They meet on a Sunday and Steve Rocha is the current president.  I would
have thought that he would have chimed in by now as he is a regular on Iris
Talk.  He does have a web page and its address is

	http://www.geocities.com/RainForest/7679/

I am certain that there will be members in the local group who grow Arils
and Arilbred iris.  The bottom right hand picture on Steve's web page is
WATCHMAN.  From its markings it is either an Aril or an Arilbred iris.
Shirlee Lewis
Sunset Zone 23
Southern California Iris Society
Secretrary / Newsletter Editor