Re: Species iris

From:	dkramb@tso.cin.ix.net (Dennis Kramb)

>-I received my SIGNA spring issue last week and its inspired me to do
>alittle seed trading.  I have a few I. lactea "Moorcroftiana" seed to trade.
>Anybody interested?
>
>Sidney Gardener

I only just got my fall issue!

Can you describe I. lactea "Moorcroftiana"?  I've never heard of it before.

Dennis Kramb; dkramb@tso.cin.ix.net
Member of AIS, ASI, HIPS, RIS, SIGNA, & Miami Valley Iris Society
Primary Interests: Arilbreds, Rebloomers, and Native Ohio Species Irises
(Check out my web page at http://home.fuse.net/dkramb/home.html)