Re: CITY LIGHTS

From: celia storey <storey@aristotle.net>

Here on a sunny and warm Dec.2, I feel compelled to mention that the stalk
of CITY LIGHTS I reported in mid-October is still in bloom. Every one of
its 12 buds seems to be opening. We had cool temps in November, which
preserved each bloom for several days and delayed the sequential openings.

The second, shorter stalk should finish flowering this week.

What a show.

celia
mailto:storey@aristotle.net
Little Rock, Arkansas, USDA Zone 7b
257 feet above sea level,
average rainfall about 50 inches (more than 60" in '97)
average relative humidity (at 6 a.m.) 84%.
moderate winters, hot summers ... but lots of seesaw action in all seasons