Cult: Rebloom

From: "Walter Moores" <wmoores@watervalley.net>

With the hot summer and droughty conditions, I had not expected too
much in the way of rebloom this year.  However, with the warm fall
conditions and no freeze or heavy frosts, I am pleased to report
bloom on the following.

Today, there is a perfect stalk with two open on ROSALIE FIGGE,
probably one of the best formed rebloomers of the 90's.  Out of
Titan's Glory and Violet Miracle,  it is a must have for those who
live in climates favorable for rebloom.

The runner-up to RF is MY FRIEND JONATHON.  There are two strutting
stalks on this today.

The most prolific for rebloom this year has been LOW HO SILVER, which
has had several waves of rebloom with about eight stalks in the clump
to date.

BABY BLESSED is the runner-up in the prolific category with six
stalks blooming at once.

Others that have rebloomed earlier are ASCII ART, BOUNTIFUL HARVEST,
FEEDBACK, GRAPE REPRISE, HEMSTITCHED, ORANGE HARVEST,
QUEEN DOROTHY, VIOLET REPRISE, VIOLET RETURNS, WINESAP (two different
periods of rebloom) WRIGHT FLYER and ZANTHA (three different periods
of rebloom).

Coming are SUNNY DISPOSITION (tall stalk), CLARENCE, SUKY, FREQUENT
FLYER, and EARL OF ESSEX.

I am hoping I can take some of these to our Christmas luncheon on
December 12.

 There might have been more to rebloom if I had not
divided them in September and October.

		Walter Moores
		Enid Lake, MS 7/8