OT-Humor: non-iris related

My dear cousin in Tulsa sent this to me.  I have two cousins who live in
Tulsa and both of them are on the internet and they are always sending
me humor related messages.  See what I have to put up with!

Glenn

--
Glenn & Linda Simmons
mailto:glsimmon@swbell.net

This one is good.  Follow directions and see how you do.

      A  quick test of intelligence. Don't cheat! Because if you did, the
     test would be no fun. I promise, there are no tricks to the test.

      Read this sentence:

                         FINISHED FILES ARE THE RE-
                    SULT OF YEARS OF SCIENTIF-
                    IC STUDY COMBINED WITH
                    THE EXPERIENCE OF YEARS.

    Now count aloud the F's in that sentence.

When you are finished, scroll down below

         See below...

                            Answer below:

      ANSWER:
            There are six F's in the sentence.  One of average
            intelligence finds three of them.  If you spotted four,
            you're above average.  If you got five, you can turn
            your nose at most anybody.  If you caught six, you
            are a genius.  There is no catch.  Many people forget
            the "OF"'s.  The human brain tends to see them as
            V's and not F's.
            Pretty weird, huh?

Why pay more to use the Internet?
Get fast, reliable, affordable Web access from
Juno, the world's second largest online service.
Download your free software <a
href="http://www.juno.com/getit.a.html">here</a>.