Re: Cult: Rebloom

From: ItsRoTalk@aol.com

Well, I thought my reblooming was over when AUTUMN CIRCUS and ETCHED BURGUNDY
finally opened last Sunday. I had checked all my plants and saw no new stalks.
Boy, you turn your back for a second...I went out this morning to take a
picture of ETCHED BURGUNDY and it has 2 new stalks coming up next to the first
one! This is my first multi-stalk plant. I decided to walk thru the beds and
have another look at the rest of the plants and guess what I found? A new
stalk coming up on GLOWING SERAPHIM, SHOOT THE MOON, and 3 small stalks on HI,
which I believe is an Aril. (John, you should see this plant!! It's going
nuts!!). I sure hope they make it to bloom before it gets cold, if it ever
gets cold again (I'm beginning to wonder). It was 80 degrees here yesterday!

Joni in GA - zone 7