Re: LSG closes - it was news to us too!

From: "Rusty Thornsburg" <rtburg@hotmail.com>

Yesterday, I talked to a good friend of mine, who is very-much-so in the
know about Farron's decision to close LSG.

I assume what I was told was in confidence, so I'm not going to blab,
but just let me assure you that "Campbell's abrupt decision" was
justified and his post via Tom Dillard was as much explanation on the
matter as anyone (except the Pryors) needs.

And, although I've had a very difficult time growing LA's, (One look
from me, and they die--this includes other people's gardens) I would
like to say that I think Heather's things are just AWESOME and "joie de
vivre" has become part of my semi-regular vocabulary.

Rusty
heading off to the Fort Worth Iris Society Chritmas Party...
with a beatiful rainbow just outside my window.

That's just the way it