Re: HOT

From: celia storey <storey@aristotle.net>

If it had been a snake it would have bitten me. Today I found a nice little
rebloom stalk on the Monty Byers dwarf HOT, hiding under an out-of-control
Powis Castle artemisia. Two blooms on the stalk, the first has gone by, the
second is fully open and just as cute as a button.

S bright yellow gold, F rich red brown, edged bright yellow gold, yellow
beard, pronounced sweet fragrance.

celia
mailto:storey@aristotle.net
Little Rock, Arkansas, USDA Zone 7b
257 feet above sea level,
average rainfall about 50 inches (more than 60" in '97)
average relative humidity (at 6 a.m.) 84%.
moderate winters, hot summers ... but lots of seesaw action in all seasons