From: vince lewonski <vincelewonski@yahoo.com>

   I used to have the varieties JILTED and BOYFRIEND planted adjacent
to each other. Got some comments on that from visitors!
   I currently use labels made from discarded metal blinds. I cut them
into 8" lengths with a pointed end using metal cutters. I file down
the sharp corners, and write the name on with magic marker.

Vince Lewonski
Secane, PA
In some cultures, what I do would be considered normal!