Re: Labels

From: Glenn Simmons <glsimmon@swbell.net>

Dianne Dalla Santa wrote:

>  Lately I have been converting the labels to being
> held horizontally above the ground in holders my hubby makes from old
> fencing wire.

Hello Dianne,

I have been trying to figure out how to make label holders out of wire also.  Can
you describe how your husband forms the wire to hold the labels horizontally?  The
only way I have been seeing this is to have the label hanging vertically from the
wire holder and I don't like this approach.

Glenn

--
Glenn & Linda Simmons
mailto:glsimmon@swbell.net