Re: Rebloom report

From: JForte21@aol.com

Hi Rosalie,

I saw that you were happy to get rebloom reports so I'll give you a quick one
from Atascadero, CA:
JULY BEAUTY, and CORN HARVEST have all rebloomed at least once this fall.  All
but the first two are still in bloom right now.  And then there's my favorite,
CRIMSON KING, which I have spread throughout the garden because one clump or
another is nearly always in bloom in Atascadero.  My mom reports that HONEY
BLUSH has rebloomed three times for her this year down in Southern California

Mary Forte, Atascadero, CA  Zone 9, but we can't grow bougainvillea