HYB - winter crosses

On an whim I decided to make a few reblooming crosses,  Priscilla of Corinth X (Pink Attraction X Pinkness), Violet Miracle X (White Reprise X Suky).  Made three crosses, two on Priscilla of Corinth and one on Violet Miracle.  My thoughts were;  well I don't think anything will take but it's good practice and maybe just maybe......
I went out today and surveyed the flowers, lo and behold there are three seed pods.  I have never made such late crosses before and I need a little help.  Has anybody had any experience with winter time crosses?  Do I need to worry about frost on the seed pods?  What about mold, should I take off the spaths?  Will they ever mature?  Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Mike Sutton
Porterville, CA Zone 8/9
Low 33 degrees High 54 degrees, rain.  (For those of you in the east who have yet to experience winter.)
Still experiencing tons of rebloom.