IRC:Fri Chat

From: John I Jones <jijones@ix.netcom.com>

Our normal chat server is off-line at the moment, but will probably be back up
in time for the chat. Remember you can always find the IP address at :

Chat information and links are available on my Webpage at:

Once again, if you need help tonight, I will monitor my email and try to
respond. Or you can call me at 510-795-9723.

Our backup chat server is on the austnet (no longer on the undernet).

To get there just put

in the same location that you normally put Vengers IP address.

(if you want a more specific server, the name list is available at the
address below:)

Just put the name in the same location that you normally put Vengers IP
address. Or just type:

/server (server name)

/server sound.mo.us.austnet.org

try port 6665 or 6666 before trying 6667. Sometimes it takes me 1 or 2 tries
to get on. I think austnet will be less busy than the undernet.

The name of the chat channel is the same - #iris-l (all lower case.)

Look forward to chatting with you.

USDA zone 8/9 (coastal, bay)
Visit my website at:

To reply to me personally click on