Re: IRC:Fri Chat

From: "Theresa Yates" <bdyates@webwide.net>

For the forth week in a row when I go to vengers web page if I manage to
get the conferance room when I get everything typed in and click I just get
a message saying couldn't connect couldn't find address.  On mric I get
connected and it seems that I'm the only one there.  I know that others are
getting there so somethings wrong.  Tell everone I said hello.  Dosn't look
like I can get through tonight either.
					Theresa Yates