REB - Pennsylvania

From: vince lewonski <vincelewonski@yahoo.com>

   Had SPEED LIMIT open today!!! Not normal to have anything this
late, but it's been unseasonably warm (record high yesterday), and we
haven't had a killing frost yet. This stalk first started showing on
10/12, and took this long to come out. Looks like 8 buds. This is the
second time that this rebloomed this year - I had a rebloom stalk in
August with 11 buds. Good branching and size.
   I have several stalks of BOUNTIFUL HARVEST in various stages of
development. One stalk bloomed in November, but I think the others
will freeze before they develop enough. One stalk started on 11/20.
I'm kinda upset, because any fan with any size now has a soon-to-be
frozen bloomstalk, so I probably won't get any spring bloom. I've had
BOUNTIFUL HARVEST bloom in fall the past three years - but only once
in spring.
   HALLOWEEN HALO looks like it is trying to send up stalks. This
hasn't ever rebloomed for me, although I know it does in some parts of
the country.

==
Vince Lewonski
Secane, PA
In some cultures, what I do would be considered normal!